Friday, July 23, 2010

And I'm doing my best efforts always with those character

Easy to conform myself to the new environment; industrious, dependable, enthusiastic and easy-going; high sense of cooperation and responsibility; good at controlling my emotions and can work in the best state. I'm a self-motivated and proactive person having high passion in what I'm doing and what I like to do, My goal is to put what I've learned into practice and to test my ability. Like to be challenged nike shoxand have teamsprited. Once worked on a business project plan in a teamnike trainer and had good teamwork with my teammates. Also, good communicating skills and excellent spoken and written English are of my strengtBe full of responsibility, diligence, good Corporation, and I get teaching certificate,and I am fluent in English,meanwhile I get slight knowledge of Russian and French,my Mandarin is very good,I am good at communicating with people, I have already a lot of language teaching experience, moreover I am very patinent, all my qualifications are good for being a good teacher I was graduated on 2007.More than two years's experience of international bussiness trade in a korean company of QingDao. Handling two customers from UK and Japan,in charge of the communication with buyer during the whole process from sample developing to products shipping.
Proficient english in writting,reading,listening and speaking.cheap authentic nfl jerseys
I think cheap nike shoesthat the most important point is the conscientious and diligent attitude during works. And I'm doing my nike shoesbest efforts always with those character. Movthear
Backpacking
disease





No comments:

Post a Comment